This article provides information for contacting the Bonzai Intranet Support team if you need assistance with any issues.
You can reach the Bonzai Intranet Support team by phone, email, or creating a ticket on the support portal.
- Contacting support via Phone
- Contacting support via Email
- Contacting support via the Submit a request form
Contacting support via Phone
The Bonzai Intranet Support team can be contacted dialing the following numbers:
- United States Toll-Free number:
- United Kingdom:
+44 330 808 8971
- United States Toll numbers for all other countries:
Contacting support via Email
The Bonzai Intranet support team can be reached at the email@example.com email address, specifying the following information:
Request Type: <In this case, explain the type of request you are creating. I.E. "I have problems with a specific web part">
Comment(s): <In this case, add any extra information you consider relevant to the resolution of the case>
Contacting support via the Submit a request form
The Bonzai Intranet support team can be contacted by filling the Submit a request form with the following information:
- In the "Please choose a request type below" field, choose the "Bonzai Intranet Support" option.
- In the "Organization" field, choose the organization you belong to.
- In the "Subject" field, you can explain in a brief sentence the problem you are having with the product. Example: How do I configure the Important Messages Web Part?
At this point, you will get a list of Suggested articles that matches the search you typed in the Subject field, as shown in the below picture:
You can either choose the one that suits better to your issue/question or keep filling the form as mentioned in the following steps.
- In the "Request Type" field, select the type of request you want to escalate to this team. The options are:
- Content :: Document Library
- Content :: Layout & Design
- Content :: Lists
- Content :: Pages
- Content :: Subsites
- Guidance :: KB Questions
- Guidance :: Release Notes
- Infrastructure :: BIA
- Infrastructure :: BRICK
- Infrastructure :: CDN
- Infrastructure :: SharePoint Server
- Navigation :: Browser
- Navigation :: Menu & Breadcrumbs
- Product :: Enhancements
- Product :: Web Parts
- SharePoint :: Questions
- SharePoint :: Search
- In the "Description" field, add a brief synopsis of the reason you have to upgrade create the ticket. In the "Priority" field, add the priority of this request based on your analysis of the problem.
- Mark the checkboxes that apply in the below image.
- Hit "Submit" to send the request to the Bonzai Intranet support team.